POTATOES AND PEPPERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: littlehemmy
Categories: Potato Side Dishes
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|⅓ cup olive oil|
|6 potatoes, sliced|
|2 large red bell peppers, sliced into rings|
|1 large sweet onion, peeled and chopped|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Fry the potatoes for 5 minutes, then add the peppers and onions. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for at least 15 minutes, turning potatoes frequently, or until potatoes start to look mushy.
Calories 389.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 53.5 g, FatContent 18.4 g, FiberContent 5.2 g, ProteinContent 5.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.6 g, SodiumContent 13.9 mg, SugarContent 7.3 g
OVEN ROASTED POTATOES WITH RED BELL PEPPER | LAWRY’S
Provided by: Lawry’s
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
|2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes cut into 1-inch chunks|
|1 medium onion cut into 1/2-inch chunks|
|1 medium red bell pepper cut into 1/2-inch chunks|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|2 tsps Lawry’s® Seasoned Salt|
|1 tsp casero black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss potatoes, onion and bell pepper with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper; toss to coat well. Spread potato mixture in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Roast 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring halfway through cooking.
Calories 191 Calories
POTATO HASH WITH BELL PEPPERS AND ONIONS – THE COMFORT OF COOKING
Provided by: Georgia
|2 Tbsp. olive oil|
|1 Tbsp. unsalted butter|
|4 large or 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into ½” cubes|
|1 onion, diced|
|1 red bell pepper, diced|
|2 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped|
|3 garlic cloves, minced|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese|
- Preheat the oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes, toss to coat with oil, and place a lid on the pan. Allow the potatoes to cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and increase the heat to medium high. Add onion and bell pepper. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes and vegetables turn golden brown.
- Add the parsley and garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately.
ServingSize 1 grams, UnsaturatedFatContent 0 grams unsaturated fat