APPLE RASPBERRY CRUMBLE RECIPE – FOOD.COM
|lemon, juice of|
|1 (10 ounce) bag frozen raspberries|
|1 cup flour|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1/4-1/2 cup butter, but in pieces|
|1/4 teaspoon nutmeg|
- Heat oven to 375.
- Peel and core apples, cut into 8-10 slices.
- Arrange in a buttered shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over them.
- Drain raspberries.
- Sprinkle raspberries over apples.
- Mix flour and sugar in a bowl, cut in butter with fingers until crumbly.
- Add the nutmeg and cover the fruit with the mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Serve with heavy cream, softly whipped.
Calories 228.6, FatContent 6.1, SaturatedFatContent 3.7, CholesterolContent 15.2, SodiumContent 52.1, CarbohydrateContent 43.2, FiberContent 3.6, SugarContent 27.4, ProteinContent 2.1
APPLE-RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Domestic Goddess
Categories: Raspberry Desserts
Total time: 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Yield: 1 9×9-inch dish
|1 cup packed brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon all-purpose flour|
|5 large Granny Smith apples – peeled, cored and thinly sliced|
|1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed|
|½ cup old-fashioned oats|
|½ cup all-purpose flour|
|1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon|
|¼ teaspoon salt|
|6 tablespoons butter, melted|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar and 1 tablespoon flour in a large bowl. Add sliced apples and raspberries; toss to coat. Spoon into the prepared baking dish.
- Mix together oats, 1/2 cup flour, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is lightly browned, 50 to 55 minutes. Serve warm.
Calories 384 calories, CarbohydrateContent 70.5 g, CholesterolContent 30.5 mg, FatContent 12.1 g, FiberContent 6.5 g, ProteinContent 3.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.4 g, SodiumContent 188.3 mg, SugarContent 50.8 g
APPLE BERRY CRUMBLE RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Provided by: Good Food team
Categories: Dessert, Dinner
Total time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
|8 eating apples|
|1 tsp cinnamon|
|3 tbsp sugar , any kind|
|1 punnet raspberries or blackberries|
|75g cold butter|
|50g plain flour|
- Ask a grown-up to turn the oven on to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Peel the apples with a potato peeler, quarter them, cut out the cores, then chop up.
- Tip the apple into a bowl with the cinnamon and 1 tbsp sugar. Squeeze the juice from the halved orange and add to the bowl, too.
- Add the berries to the bowl and mix everything together. Tip the fruit mixture into the baking dish and pat it down.
- Chop three-quarters of the butter into small pieces. Put it in a bowl with the flour. Use your fingers to pinch and rub the butter into the flour.
- Stir the oats and the rest of the sugar into the flour mixture, then sprinkle it on top of the apple and berries in the baking dish.
- Dot the rest of the butter over the crumble. Ask a grown-up to put it in the oven for 40 mins or until the apple is cooked. Eat with ice cream or custard.
Calories 260 calories, FatContent 11 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 7 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 39 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 27 grams sugar, FiberContent 4 grams fiber, ProteinContent 3 grams protein, SodiumContent 0.17 milligram of sodium