NO SUGAR PEAR AND CHOCOLATE CAKE – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
|250 g flour|
|1 teaspoon baking powder (4 g)|
|220 g butter at room temperature|
|120 g agave syrup|
|50 g dark chocolate|
|A pinch of salt|
|20 g unsweetened cocoa|
|80 g milk|
|3 peeled pears|
|110 g dark chocolate|
|110 ml cream|
|1 or 2 tablespoons of water|
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees.
- Mix the butter and agave syrup a few minutes in your food processor.
- Add the eggs one by one (at this point your mixture won’t be homogeneous), then the melted chocolate (use a double boiler).
- Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- Add the powders and the milk (alternate 3 times) to the mixture.
- Butter your mold generously.
- Pour 1 cm of batter into your mold then put the peeled pears.
- Add the rest of the batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes and let cool down on a grid.
- Heat the cream and pour it on the chocolate, whisk and add the water to get a smooth topping.
- Coat your cake and enjoy!
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent