STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Prep time: 25 minutes
Notice: Undefined variable: cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 724
|250 g Graham crackers|
|400 g strawberries|
|4 egg yolks (80g)|
|114 g sugar|
|34 g water|
|250 g cold mascarpone|
|200 g cream|
|1 tablespoon iced sugar|
- Take a large bowl and put the mascarpone in. Set aside in your fridge.
- In a pan, put the water and sugar. Heat until you get a syrup making little bubbles (2 minutes should be enough).
- Add the syrup to the egg yolks in a bowl and whisk with your electric mixer for 5 to 6 minutes. The mixture should cool down. Put in your freezer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the syrup and eggs to the mascarpone and mix with a spatula until you get a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Set aside in your fridge.
- Make a firm chantilly cream with the cream and iced sugar.
- Add the chantilly cream to the mascarpone mixture (use a spatula).
- Set aside in your fridge for 2 hours.
- After the 2 hours, crush the crackers and put them in your jars.
- Cover with mascarpone cream. Put the rest of the cream back in the fridge.
- Cut the strawberries (set aside 8 for decoration) in very small cubes. Add to the jars.
- Cover with a final layer of mascarpone cream. Add one strawberry per jar and spread lime zest.
- Set aside in your fridge for 12 hours before serving.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent