RAINBOW-SPRINKLED BROWNIE POPS RECIPE – BETTYCROCKER.COM
Provided by: Jessica Walker
Total time: 3 hours 0 minutes
Prep time: 1 hours 0 minutes
|1 box Betty Crocker™ family-size fudge brownie mix|
|1/2 cup vegetable oil|
|1/4 cup water|
|1 bag (14 oz) dark cocoa candy melts|
|25 white paper lollipop sticks|
|Betty Crocker™ assorted candy sprinkles|
- Make and bake brownies as directed on box, using oil, water and eggs. Cool at least 1 hour.
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. In large bowl, crumble baked brownies. Using 1 1/2-inch cookie scoop, scoop out brownie mixture; roll into balls. Place on cookie sheet. Freeze 1 hour.
- In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave candy melts uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds; stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 15-second intervals until melted; stir until smooth.
- Remove balls from freezer. Dip tip of each lollipop stick into melted candy, then halfway into 1 cake ball; place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- When all brownie balls have sticks, gently swirl 1 ball into melted candy to coat well; allow candy to drip back into bowl. Place stick in polystyrene foam. Sprinkle top with candy sprinkles. Repeat with remaining cake balls and melted candy. Let candy harden before serving.
ServingSize 1 Serving
RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CAKE POPS | KITCHN
Provided by: Sponsored Post
Categories: Brownie,Baked good
Total time: 3000S
Prep time: 1200S
Cook time: 1800S
|1 box family-size fudgy brownie mix|
|1 bag (9.5-ounce) DOVE® Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate|
|2 teaspoons shortening|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare brownies as directed on box, using the recommended oil, water and eggs for fudgy brownies. Pour batter into a 9×9 pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 28-30 minutes until edges are firm and middle is set. Allow to cool for at least one hour.
- Remove cooled brownies from the pan and trim off the edges. Discard edges or reserve for another use. Or, you know, eat them.
- Crumble the remainder of the baked brownies into a large bowl. Use a 1.5-inch cookie scoop to scoop brownies into balls. Use your hands to smooth out the balls and place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper, parchment paper or a Silpat. Insert a lollipop stick into each brownie ball. Freeze at least 2 hours.
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat DOVE® Chocolate and shortening on 50% power for 1 minute; stir.
- Continue microwaving and stirring in 30-second intervals on 50% power until melted and smooth.
- Dip a pop into the melted chocolate. If necessary, use a spoon to completely coat the pop with chocolate, and then remove it, letting the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl. Place on prepared baking tray. Scatter sprinkles on the top of the pop while the chocolate is still wet.
- Repeat with remaining pops. If the chocolate starts to get thick as it cools down, just microwave for 15 seconds.
- Put the baking tray into the fridge until ready to serve.
SaturatedFatContent 6.7 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 0.0 g, CarbohydrateContent 40.6 g, SugarContent 24.8 g, ServingSize Serves 12, ProteinContent 3.6 g, FatContent 14.8 g, Calories 309 cal, SodiumContent 114.8 mg, FiberContent 2.4 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg