VEGETABLE LASAGNA ALFREDO RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
Yield: 10-12 serving(s)
|2 cups carrots, thinly sliced|
|2 cups zucchini, thinly sliced|
|8 ounces mushrooms, sliced|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|3 garlic cloves, pressed|
|3/4 teaspoon dried thyme|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes|
|1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese|
|1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese|
|1 (16 ounce) jar white alfredo sauce (use a good quality brand,or make your own)|
|3/4 cup milk|
|10 uncooked lasagna noodles|
|3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Preaheat oven to 350.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Saute garlic, sliced vegetables, thyme, and pepper, until vegetables are crisp/tender(about 7 minutes).
- Remove from heat and add drained tomatoes, set aside.
- Combine ricotta cheese, egg and parmesan in separate bowl.
- In another bowl, mix alfredo sauce and milk until smooth.
- To assemble;spread 3/4 cup of alfredo sauce mixture in bottom of 9×13 pan. Top with half of the uncooked noodles, pressing noodles into sauce. Spread with half of the ricotta mixture, top that with half of the vegetable mixture, then half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers beginning with 3/4 cup of sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over final layer. Cover with foil.
- Bake 50 minutes, uncover and continue baking for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Calories 344.4, FatContent 18.4, SaturatedFatContent 9.6, CholesterolContent 72.5, SodiumContent 328.7, CarbohydrateContent 26.1, FiberContent 2.4, SugarContent 4.4, ProteinContent 19.2
VEGETARIAN LASAGNA ALFREDO RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 01 hours 35 minutes
Prep time: 60 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 2 lasagnas (12 servings each).
|18 lasagna noodles|
|7 cups fresh broccoli florets|
|2 large eggs, lightly beaten|
|2 cartons (15 ounces each) ricotta cheese|
|4 teaspoons Italian seasoning|
|8 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped|
|4 envelopes Alfredo sauce mix, divided|
|6 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese|
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, place broccoli in a steamer basket. Place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water; bring to a boil. Cover and steam for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender., In a large bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta cheese and Italian seasoning; gently stir in tomatoes and broccoli. Set aside., Preheat oven to 350°. Drain noodles. Prepare two envelopes of Alfredo sauce mix according to package directions. Spread 1/4 cup sauce in each of two greased 13×9-in. baking dishes. Top each with three noodles, 1 cup ricotta mixture, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup sauce. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and mozzarella cheese., Bake lasagna, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and edges are lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. For each lasagna, prepare one envelope of sauce mix according to package directions; serve with lasagna.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze lasagna up to 3 months. To use, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake, uncovered, 50-60 minutes or until bubbly and edges are lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Prepare an envelope of Alfredo sauce mix according to package directions; serve with lasagna.,
Calories 243 calories, FatContent 11g fat (6g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 53mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 384mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 22g carbohydrate (6g sugars, FiberContent 2g fiber), ProteinContent 16g protein. Diabetic Exchanges 2 lean meat