CROCK POT BALSAMIC PORK ROAST – SKINNYTASTE
Provided by: Gina
Total time: 365 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 360 minutes
|2 pound boneless pork shoulder roast (sirloin roast)|
|kosher salt (to taste)|
|1/2 tsp garlic powder|
|½ teaspoon red pepper flakes|
|1/3 cup chicken or vegetable broth|
|1/3 cup balsamic vinegar|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon honey|
- Season the pork with salt, garlic powder and red pepper flakes and place it into the slow cooker.
- Mix together the broth, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce and pour it over the pork.
- Pour the honey over and set the timer for 4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on low.
- Once the pork is cooked and tender (it should shred easily with a fork), remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish.
- Break apart lightly with two forks and put back into the slow cooker.
- Ladle 1/2 cup sauce over the pork and keep warm until ready to eat.
ServingSize 3 oz pork, Calories 214 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 4 g, ProteinContent 21 g, FatContent 12 g, CholesterolContent 72 mg, SodiumContent 196 mg, SugarContent 3 g
BEST CROCK POT PORK ROAST RECIPE – HOW TO COOK A PORK ROAST IN A …
Provided by: DELISH.COM
Categories: dairy-free,nut-free,おせち,Sunday lunch,dinner,main dish,meat
Total time: 6 hours 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0S
|2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil|
|3 lb. pork loin|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|1 thinly sliced red onion|
|1/2 c. water|
|1/3 c. packed brown sugar|
|1/4 c. balsamic vinegar|
|2 tbsp. soy sauce|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season pork all over with salt and pepper, then sear until golden all over, about 3 minutes per side.
- Place red onions in bottom of Crock-Pot. Place seared pork loin on top of onions. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours, depending on the size of your pork loin.
- Make glaze: In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk water, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce and garlic until combined. Season with pepper. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- During the last hour of cooking, brush pork with glaze every 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve with roasted vegetables.
AMAZING PORK TENDERLOIN IN THE SLOW COOKER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: chowsito
Categories: Pork Tenderloin
Total time: 4 hours 15 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 4 hours 0 minutes
|1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin|
|1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix|
|1 cup water|
|¾ cup red wine|
|3 tablespoons soy sauce|
|3 tablespoons minced garlic|
|freshly ground black pepper to taste|
- Place pork tenderloin and soup mix in a slow cooker. Pour water, wine, and soy sauce on top, turning pork to coat. Carefully spread garlic over pork, leaving as much on top as possible. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Remove pork from the slow cooker and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.
Calories 180.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 5.8 g, CholesterolContent 65.5 mg, FatContent 3.7 g, FiberContent 0.5 g, ProteinContent 24.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.2 g, SodiumContent 917.5 mg, SugarContent 0.6 g