ROASTED BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER RECIPE (CRISPY, WITH GARLIC) | KITCHN
Provided by: Sheela Prakash
Categories: Dinner,Whole vegetable,Side dish,Meal prep components
Total time: 2040S
Prep time: 540S
Cook time: 1500S
|2 cloves garlic|
|8 ounces broccoli (about 1 medium stalk)|
|8 ounces cauliflower (about 1/2 a medium head)|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed|
|1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)|
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 425°F.
- Finely grate 2 garlic cloves onto a rimmed baking sheet. Trim 1/2-inch off the woody, dried-out bottom of the stems of 8 ounces broccoli and cut the core from 8 ounces cauliflower. Cut the florets into bite-sized pieces and place on the baking sheet. Cut the stems into bite-sized (1- to 1 1/4-inch) pieces and add to the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes if using. Toss until the broccoli and cauliflower are evenly coated and the garlic is evenly distributed. Spread out in an even layer.
- Roast, tossing halfway through, until tender and caramelized at the edges, 20 to 25 minutes total. Taste and season with more kosher salt as needed.
SaturatedFatContent 1.0 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 0.0 g, CarbohydrateContent 6.8 g, SugarContent 2.1 g, ServingSize Serves 4, ProteinContent 2.6 g, FatContent 7.1 g, Calories 93 cal, SodiumContent 278.3 mg, FiberContent 2.5 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg
AIR FRYER ROASTED BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Soup Loving Nicole
Categories: Vegan Side Dishes
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|3 cups broccoli florets|
|3 cups cauliflower florets|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|½ teaspoon garlic powder|
|¼ teaspoon sea salt|
|¼ teaspoon paprika|
|⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place broccoli florets in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave at full power for 3 minutes; drain any accumulated liquid.
- Add cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, sea salt, paprika, and black pepper to the bowl with broccoli; mix well to combine. Pour mixture into the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 12 minutes, tossing vegetables halfway through cooking time for even browning.
Calories 68.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 5.8 g, FatContent 4.7 g, FiberContent 2.5 g, ProteinContent 2.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.6 g, SodiumContent 103.1 mg, SugarContent 2 g
ROASTED BROCCOLI + CAULIFLOWER WITH PARMESAN | CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
Provided by: Rachel Maser – CleanFoodCrush
Prep time: 0 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
|2 lbs broccoli, cut or broken into bite-sized florets|
|2 lbs cauliflower, cut or broken into bite-sized florets|
|4 Tbsps avocado oil or olive oil|
|juice from 1 fresh lemon|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tsp onion powder|
|sea salt, to taste, about 1/2 teaspoon|
|freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
|1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese|
|2 Tbsps curly parsley, minced|
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees f. and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place your prepared broccoli and cauliflower florets into a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the oil, lemon juice and sprinkle with the seasonings. Toss very well to get all pieces evenly coated.
- Arrange the florets into a single layer onto your prepared baking sheets.
- Roast for 18-20 minutes, flipping halfway, until tender-crisp and lightly browned.
- As soon as your broccoli and cauliflower is done to your liking, remove from the oven and sprinkle with the grated parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and enjoy!