ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH SEA SALT | CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees f
- Chop 1 head (clean/dry) cauliflower or broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Toss with:
- – Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil,
- – 2-3 cloves garlic,
- – 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice,
- – Sea salt and Pepper to taste
- Spread vegetables in single layer on a flat roasting pan.
- Place in preheated oven, uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until slightly browning.
HONEY ROASTED CHICKPEAS RECIPE WITH SEA SALT
Provided by: Adam and Joanne Gallagher
Total time: 1 hours 40 minutes
Prep time: 1 hours 0 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Yield: Makes approximately 3 cups
|3 cups cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed if canned (two 15-ounce cans)|
|1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil|
|1 1/2 tablespoons honey|
|1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, or more to taste|
- Spread out chickpeas on a paper towel. Pat dry, then let air dry for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper, and spread chickpeas in one layer, in the pan. Bake in the center of the oven until crunchy, about 30 minutes, stirring and rotating every 10 minutes. (The chickpeas will continue to get crunchy as they cool.)
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir olive oil, honey, cinnamon, and the salt together.
- Take roasted chickpeas out of the oven and while they are still hot, toss them until well coated, with the honey mixture. Bake another 5 to 10 minutes. Shut off the oven, open the oven door, and let the chickpeas cool inside. (Helping to make them even more crunchy).
- Store any cooled leftovers in an airtight container for up to a week. (Do not store in the refrigerator, this causes them to loose their crispiness).
ServingSize 1/4 cup, Calories 123, FatContent 3.2g, SaturatedFatContent 1.1g, CholesterolContent 0mg, SodiumContent 295.9mg, CarbohydrateContent 19g, FiberContent 5.1g, SugarContent 3.7g, ProteinContent 5.6g
OLIVE OIL & SEA SALT ROASTED ALMONDS | JOVIAL FOODS
|3 cups (1 pound) raw almonds|
|2 tablespoons jovial Reserve Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1½ teaspoons fine sea salt|
|⅛ teaspoon ground cumin|
|⅛ teaspoon dried oregano|
|⅛ teaspoon dried thyme|