PORK CHOPS WITH ROSEMARY-BROWN SUGAR SAUCE
Provided by: Emeals
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|6 (8-oz) bone-in pork chops|
|3/4 tsp salt|
|3/4 tsp pepper|
|2 Tbsp olive oil|
|2 Tbsp butter|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/4 cup packed brown sugar|
|1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary|
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Cook, in batches, in hot oil in a skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until done. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add butter and garlic to skillet; cook 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant. Stir in sugar and rosemary; cook 1 minute or sauce is slightly thickened. Serve sauce over pork.
FIG RAVIOLI RECIPE WITH ROSEMARY BROWN BUTTER | KITCHN
Provided by: Sheela Prakash
Categories: Main dish,Dinner,Noodles,Pasta dish
Total time: 0S
|4 thin slices prosciutto|
|2 (9-ounce) packages fresh cheese ravioli|
|5 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|6 fresh figs, quartered through the stem|
|1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the prosciutto in a single layer and cook until curling and lightly browned underneath, about 2 minutes. Flip and let cook until browned on the other side, about 2 minutes more. Transfer the prosciutto to paper towels to drain. Do not wash the pan.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the cheese ravioli according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, using the same frying pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the figs and rosemary. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the butter browns and the figs have softened and caramelized a bit, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Use a spider or slotted spoon to transfer the ravioli to the frying pan. Add 1/4 cup of pasta water and simmer, tossing gently, until the sauce has thickened a bit and evenly coats the pasta, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to serving bowls and crumble the crispy prosciutto over each portion.
SaturatedFatContent 14.0 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 0.0 g, CarbohydrateContent 75.3 g, SugarContent 13.8 g, ServingSize Serves 4, ProteinContent 20.1 g, FatContent 24.5 g, Calories 593 cal, SodiumContent 723.0 mg, FiberContent 4.9 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg
ROSEMARY BROWN SUGAR PECANS RECIPE – BETTYCROCKER.COM
Provided by: Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|1/4 cup butter or margarine|
|1/2 cup packed brown sugar|
|1/4 cup water|
|4 cups pecan halves|
|4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon chili powder|
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 17×12-inch half-sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and water; cook 1 minute or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly. Add pecans, rosemary, salt and chili powder; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until syrup thickens and nuts are coated, stirring constantly. Spread pecans in single layer in pan.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until pecans are toasted, stirring after 8 minutes. Immediately separate pecans with fork. Cool completely in pan, about 30 minutes.
Calories 223 , CarbohydrateContent 10 g, FatContent 4 , FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 2 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 61 mg
BROWN SUGAR ROSEMARY SIMPLE SYRUP RECIPE | KALDI’S COFFEE AT HOME
Provided by: Kaldi's Coffee
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
|1.5 cups brown sugar, packed|
|2 cups water|
|2 sprigs rosemary|
|1.5 tsp vanilla extract|
|.25 tsp salt|
- Combine brown sugar and water in a pot and boil, stirring continuously
- Once water boils, add rosemary and let simmer for 3 minutes
- Remove from heat and remove rosemary sprigs (if you want a stronger rosemary flavor, leave the sprigs in longer)
- Stir in vanilla and salt
- Let cool and transfer to a bottle or other container (you may have to strain the syrup before transferring)
ServingSize 10+ drinks,