EASY GARLIC AND ROSEMARY CHICKEN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
|2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts|
|2 cloves garlic, chopped|
|2 tablespoons dried rosemary|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cover the chicken breasts with garlic, then sprinkle with rosemary, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Place in a 9×13 inch baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until done and juices run clear (baking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts).
Calories 147 calories, CarbohydrateContent 3.7 g, CholesterolContent 68.4 mg, FatContent 2 g, FiberContent 1.5 g, ProteinContent 27.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.6 g, SodiumContent 78.9 mg, SugarContent 0.2 g
GRILLED ROSEMARY CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Semigourmet
Categories: Chicken Breasts
Total time: 50 minutes
Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|8 cloves garlic, minced|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary|
|1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice|
|¼ teaspoon ground black pepper|
|⅛ teaspoon kosher salt|
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves|
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk garlic, olive oil, rosemary, mustard, lemon juice, ground black pepper, and salt together in a bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag. Pour garlic mixture over chicken, reserving 1/8 cup. Seal bag and massage marinade into chicken. Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Place chicken on preheated grill and cook for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken, baste with reserved marinade, and continue to grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Cover with foil and let rest for at least 2 minutes before serving.
Calories 232 calories, CarbohydrateContent 3.9 g, CholesterolContent 65.8 mg, FatContent 11.6 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 26.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.8 g, SodiumContent 276 mg, SugarContent 0.2 g