EASY ZITI BAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
New Galilee, Pennsylvania beef ribeye roast.
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 01 hours 05 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings.
|12 ounces uncooked ziti or small tube pasta|
|2 pounds ground beef|
|1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce|
|2 large eggs, beaten|
|1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese|
|2-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided|
|1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. , Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce. , In a large bowl, combine eggs, ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta; add to cheese mixture and stir until blended., Spoon a third of the meat sauce into a greased 13×9-in. baking dish; top with half of the pasta mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat sauce., Cover and bake 40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Calories 630 calories, FatContent 30g fat (15g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 164mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 878mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 45g carbohydrate (11g sugars, FiberContent 3g fiber), ProteinContent 45g protein.
EASY BAKED ZITI RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: BUCHKO
Total time: 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 9×13-inch casserole
|1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta|
|24 ounces ricotta cheese|
|1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 egg, beaten|
|1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce|
|¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse.
- Combine cooked ziti, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg, and 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce in a medium bowl; transfer into the prepared baking dish. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes; let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Calories 703.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 72.6 g, CholesterolContent 113 mg, FatContent 28.1 g, FiberContent 5.4 g, ProteinContent 38.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 15.1 g, SodiumContent 1110.5 mg, SugarContent 14.1 g
EASY BAKED ZITI RECIPE – PIONEER WOMAN BAKED ZITI
Provided by: THEPIONEERWOMAN.COM
Categories: パン,comfort food,dinner,lunch,main dish,meat
Total time: 1 hours
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
|2 tbsp. olive oil|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 whole large onion, diced|
|1 lb. Italian sausage|
|1 lb. ground beef|
|1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes, with juice|
|2 cans (14.5 ounces) tomato sauce or marinara sauce|
|2 tsp. Italian seasoning|
|1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|16 oz. ziti or mostaccioli, cooked until not quite al dente|
|1 tub (15 ounces) whole milk ricotta cheese|
|1 1/2 lb. mozzarella cheese, grated|
|1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese|
|1 whole egg|
|Fresh minced parsley|
- Heat olive oil in a pot over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and saute for several minutes, or until starting to soften. Add Italian sausage and ground beef and cook until browned. Drain off fat, leaving a bit behind for flavor and moisture.
- Add tomatoes, tomato juice, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Stir and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes. After that time, remove 3 to 4 cups of the sauce to a different bowl to cool down.
- Preheat oven to 375˚. In a separate bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, 2 cups of the grated mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, and salt and pepper. Stir together just a couple of times (do not mix completely).
- Drain the pasta and rinse under cool water to stop the cooking and cool it down. Pour it into the bowl with the cheese mixture and toss to slightly combine (there should still be large lumps.) Add the cooled meat sauce and toss to combine.
- Add half the coated pasta to a large casserole dish or lasagna dish. Spoon half of the remaining sauce over the top, then top with half the remaining mozzarella cheese. Repeat with another layer of the coated pasta, the sauce, and the mozzarella. Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbling. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving. (Sprinkle chopped parsley over the pasta before serving!)
BAKED ZITI RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Colleen
Categories: Pasta Main Dishes
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
|1 pound dry ziti pasta|
|1 onion, chopped|
|1 pound lean ground beef|
|2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce|
|6 ounces provolone cheese, sliced|
|1 ½ cups sour cream|
|6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese|
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes; drain.
- In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9×13 inch baking dish. Layer as follows: 1/2 of the ziti, Provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheeses are melted.
Calories 578.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 58.4 g, CholesterolContent 71.3 mg, FatContent 25.3 g, FiberContent 6 g, ProteinContent 27.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 12.7 g, SodiumContent 913.6 mg, SugarContent 14.3 g
INSTANT POT BAKED ZITI (ONE POT MEAL) – SKINNYTASTE
Provided by: Gina
Total time: 24 minutes
Prep time: 4 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|3 garlic cloves (smashed with the side of a knife)|
|2 cups chopped baby spinach|
|2 cups water|
|3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt|
|10 ounces Delallo whole wheat pasta such as ziti or cavatappi (about 3 cups )|
|2 cups homemade or jarred marinara sauce|
|1/2 cup part skim ricotta|
|1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano|
|1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese (grated)|
- Using the saute button, when hot add the oil and garlic; stir 1 minute, or until golden.
- Add water and salt to the pot to deglaze, making sure the garlic is not stuck to the bottom of the pot.
- Add spinach and pasta and stir.
- Pour the marinara sauce evenly over the uncooked pasta, making sure it’s covering all the pasta. Do not stir.
- Cover and cook high pressure 7 minutes.
- Quick release, then open the lid, stir the pasta, dollop in the ricotta, top with Pecorino and the mozzarella.
- Cover the lid 3 to 4 minutes, until the cheese melts.
ServingSize 1 1/2 cups, Calories 452 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 64 g, ProteinContent 24 g, FatContent 12.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g, CholesterolContent 29.5 mg, SodiumContent 855.5 mg, FiberContent 10 g, SugarContent 6.5 g