ABSOLUT SMOKED PINEAPPLE RECIPE | ABSOLUT DRINKS
Total time: 2 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- Add 8 pieces lemon into a rocks glass.
- Add 6 pieces pineapple.
- Add 6 leaves sage.
- Add ⅔ part simple syrup.
- Add 1⅔ parts Absolut Vodka.
- Fill with crushed ice.
- Add 4 dashes scotch whisky.
- Garnish with pineapple.
- Garnish with sage.
Calories 186 calories
STRAWBERRY MULE COCKTAIL RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
Provided by: Traeger Kitchen
Prep time: 5 minutes00S
Cook time: 15 minutes00S
|strawberries, plus more for serving|
|Traeger Smoked Simple Syrup|
|Fresh lemon juice|
|grilled strawberries, plus more for serving|
- When ready to cook, set Traeger temperature to 400°F and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Place strawberries directly on the grill grate and cook 15 minutes or until grill marks appear.
- For the cocktail: Add vodka, grilled strawberries, Traeger Smoked Simple Syrup, and lemon juice to a shaker. Shake vigorously.
- Double strain into a fresh glass or copper mug with crushed ice.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with extra grilled strawberries and fresh mint. Enjoy!