CRISPY HONEY SRIRACHA CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Chef John
Categories: Chicken Wings
Total time: 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
|2 tablespoons baking powder|
|1 tablespoon kosher salt|
|1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|1 teaspoon smoked paprika|
|2 ½ pounds chicken wing sections|
|⅓ cup honey|
|⅓ cup sriracha sauce|
|1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar|
|¼ teaspoon sesame oil|
|1 pinch sesame seeds, or as desired|
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place an oven-proof wire rack over the foil.
- Whisk baking powder, salt, black pepper, and paprika together in a small bowl.
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of the baking powder mixture over wings and toss to coat. Repeat with remaining baking powder mixture, tossing well to coat. Arrange wings on the rack of the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Turn wings and continue baking for 20 minutes. Turn wings again and bake until wings are browned and crispy, about 15 minutes more. Transfer wings to a large bowl.
- For the glaze: Whisk honey, sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil together in a bowl until smooth. Drizzle glaze over wings and toss to coat completely.
- Transfer wings to a serving platter and sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
Calories 314.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 28.7 g, CholesterolContent 59.4 mg, FatContent 14.3 g, FiberContent 1.1 g, ProteinContent 19.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.9 g, SodiumContent 3151.9 mg, SugarContent 24 g
HONEY SRIRACHA CHICKEN WINGS – A FOOD LOVER’S KITCHEN
Provided by: Laura
Categories: Appetizer,Main Dish,Snack
Total time: 46 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 36 minutes
|1 lb chicken wings|
|1/4 cup sriracha|
|3 tbsp honey|
|1 tbsp salted butter|
|2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce|
|1 tsp lemon juice|
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the chicken wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, or tin foil that is lightly greased. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping the wings halfway through cooking.
- While the wings are cooking, mix together the remaining ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and continue cooking for about 5 minutes, until the sauce has reduced and thickened slightly.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and turn it to broil. Place the top rack on the 2nd row, so it’s not too close to the heating element.
- Brush the tops of the wings with the honey sriracha sauce and broil the wings for 3 minutes, until a bit of char begins to form. Remove the sheet, flip the wings over, brush the sauce on the tops. Broil again for 3 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven, toss with additional sauce as desired, and serve.
Calories 425 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 27 g, ProteinContent 23 g, FatContent 25 g, SaturatedFatContent 9 g, TransFatContent 1 g, CholesterolContent 110 mg, SodiumContent 1111 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 26 g, ServingSize 1 serving