BAKED STUFFED SHRIMP WITH CRABMEAT STUFFING RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 hours 25 minutes
Prep time: 1 hours
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 20 Shrimp
|1 lb fresh lump crabmeat, shells removed (or 2 cans of canned crabmeat if fresh isn’t available)|
|2 teaspoons cajun seasoning or 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning (or to taste) (optional)|
|4 tablespoons butter, plus|
|3 tablespoons melted butter|
|1/2 cup onion, minced|
|1/4 cup celery, minced|
|1/4 cup green bell pepper, minced|
|1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley|
|1 tablespoon garlic, minced|
|1/4 cup mayonnaise|
|1 egg, beaten|
|3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon hot sauce|
|1 cup buttery cracker, crushed|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper|
|2 lbs u- 12 shrimp or 2 lbs jumbo shrimp, shelled,deveined,and butterflied|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line your baking dish with foil, and butter or spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Place the crabmeat in a large bowl and season with the Cajun Seasoning, Old Bay or salt and pepper, (your choice).
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In your fry pan, melt 4 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions, celery, and bell peppers and cook, stirring, until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add the parsley and the garlic, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add the cooled vegetables to the crabmeat and toss to combine.
- Add the mayonnaise, egg, lemon juice, Worcestershire and hot sauce and stir gently.
- Add 1 cup of cracker crumbs, salt and pepper to taste, and stir gently, being careful not to break up the crabmeat.
- Spoon the crabmeat stuffing evenly into each shrimp (about 2 Tbsp), and place, stuffed sides up, in your baking dish.
- Drizzle with the remaining melted butter.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
Calories 76.4, FatContent 5.2, SaturatedFatContent 2.8, CholesterolContent 37.7, SodiumContent 214.8, CarbohydrateContent 2.7, FiberContent 0.2, SugarContent 0.6, ProteinContent 4.8
BAKED STUFFED SHRIMP WITH RITZ CRACKERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Julie Cahoon
Categories: Scallop Recipes
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|2 (4 ounce) packages crushed buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®)|
|½ cup chopped parsley|
|5 saltine crackers, crushed|
|½ teaspoon celery salt|
|1 clove minced garlic|
|4 sea scallops, chopped|
|½ cup chopped imitation crabmeat|
|¼ cup butter, melted|
|¼ cup white cooking wine|
|20 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together round crackers, parsley, saltines, celery salt, and garlic in a large bowl. Add scallops, crabmeat, melted butter, and cooking wine; mix stuffing well.
- Place a shrimp on a flat work surface. Slice horizontally through the middle, careful not to cut through to the other side. Open the 2 sides and spread them out like an open book. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Stuff each shrimp with a heaping tablespoon stuffing and place back-side up in the prepared baking dish. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water to the bottom of the baking dish to keep shrimp moist during baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until shrimp are opaque and stuffing begins to brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
Calories 601.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 44.4 g, CholesterolContent 318.1 mg, FatContent 27 g, FiberContent 1.6 g, ProteinContent 42.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.9 g, SodiumContent 1410.4 mg, SugarContent 6 g
SAVANNAH SEAFOOD STUFFING RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: TIANA1T
Categories: Cornbread Stuffing and Dressing
Total time: 50 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|½ cup margarine|
|1 pound crabmeat, drained and flaked|
|½ pound medium shrimp – peeled and deveined|
|½ cup chopped onion|
|½ cup chopped celery|
|½ cup chopped green bell pepper|
|1 (6 ounce) package corn bread stuffing mix|
|½ cup seasoned dry bread crumbs|
|1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste|
|1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup|
|1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt margarine in a large skillet over medium heat. Add crabmeat, shrimp, onion, celery, and bell pepper; cook and stir for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Stir together stuffing mix, bread crumbs, and sugar in a large bowl. Mix in cooked vegetables and seafood from the skillet. Stir in condensed soup and chicken broth. Spoon into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly toasted on top, about 30 minutes.
Calories 344.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 28.4 g, CholesterolContent 93.9 mg, FatContent 15.7 g, FiberContent 1.7 g, ProteinContent 22 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, SodiumContent 1140.7 mg, SugarContent 5.7 g