DORITO TACO BAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Provided by: Samantha Gutierrez
Yield: 6 servings
|1 ½ lb ground beef|
|2 packets taco seasoning|
|8 oz taco sauce|
|2 bags nacho cheese doritos|
|nonstick cooking spray|
|1 tube crescent dough|
|16 oz daisy sour cream|
|1 bag mozzarella cheese|
|1 bag mild cheddar cheese|
|topping of your choice, such as lettuce, tomato, and avocado|
- First get your oven preheated to 350°F (180°C).
- Then cook your meat so it’s nice and browned. Once it’s browned, add your 2 taco seasoning packets and cook it according to the directions on the back. Once that is done add your taco sauce and let the meat continue to cook for about 5 minutes on medium-low heat. Set your meat aside.
- Smash both bags of Doritos chips to crumbs.
- Now time to start layering . You’ll need a 9 x 13-inch (23 x 33 cm) glass pan or 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30.5 cm). Spray with a generous amount of nonstick spray.
- Open your tube of crescent rolls and lay them out on the pan and spread it out to cover the bottom of the pan. Then you’ll add about ¾ of the bag of smashed Doritos on top of that, spreading it out evenly. Now add the meat and spread it evenly. Add the whole container of sour cream and spread it evenly. Then add your 1 bag of cheddar cheese and right after the bag of mozzarella cheese (use the whole bag). Then top it off with the remaining Doritos (or enough to generously cover the top.
- Now place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the Doritos are slightly browned.
Calories 684 calories, CarbohydrateContent 21 grams, FatContent 46 grams, FiberContent 2 grams, ProteinContent 43 grams, SugarContent 7 grams
MEXICAN DORITO CASSEROLE RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 serving(s)
|1 lb lean ground beef|
|1 (14 ounce) can ranch style beans|
|1 (11 ounce) bag Doritos|
|1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes|
|1 small onion, chopped|
|2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided|
|1 ounce taco seasoning, packet|
|1 (14 ounce) can cream of chicken soup|
|1/2 cup water|
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large skillet brown ground beef and onion; drain.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes, taco seasoning, soup and water.
- Simmer over medium heat until ingredients are well blended and heated through.
- In a 9×13 casserole dish crush up enough Doritos to cover the bottom. Top with half of meat mixture and half the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake covered for 20-30 minutes.
Calories 696.8, FatContent 38.1, SaturatedFatContent 14.3, CholesterolContent 94, SodiumContent 2119.7, CarbohydrateContent 54, FiberContent 6.3, SugarContent 7.4, ProteinContent 34.1