TANDOORI CHICKEN – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Prep time: P
Cook time: 25 minutes
|4 filets ou cuisses de poulet|
|1 Greek yogurt|
|1 grated garlic clove|
|2 tablespoons of tandoori spices|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1/2 teaspoon ground ginger|
|1/2 teaspoon ground coriander|
- The day before (or at least 4 hours before cooking), mix the yogurt, the garlic, the spices, le lime juice and the olive oil.
- Place this mixture in a large plate and add the chicken pieces. Spread generously the mixture on the chicken.
- Place a cling film on the chicken pieces and set aside in your fridge.
- The next day, preheat your oven at 210 degrees (or start heating your barbecue).
- Place the pieces of chicken in a large oven dish, cover with the remaining yogurt mixture.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook 20 to 25 minutes (depending on the size of your chicken pieces).
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent