BREADED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
Provided by: Martha Stewart
Categories: Chicken Breast Recipes
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
|3 large eggs|
|1/3 cup all-purpose flour|
|3 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs|
|1 cup vegetable oil|
|8 thin chicken cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds total)|
|Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)|
- In a shallow dish, whisk eggs with teaspoon salt; let stand 5 minutes. In another shallow dish, season flour with 1/4 teaspoon salt. In a third shallow dish, season breadcrumbs with 1 teaspoon salt.
- In a large cast-iron skillet or other heavy deep skillet, heat oil over medium. Meanwhile, pat chicken dry with paper towels. Coat in flour, shaking off excess, then dip in egg (letting excess drip off). Dredge in breadcrumbs, turning twice and patting to adhere.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Working in batches, add chicken to skillet; cook, gently shaking skillet occasionally, until chicken is browned, about 4 minutes. Turn with tongs; cook until browned and opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes more (if browning too quickly, lower heat). Between batches, skim off brown crumbs from oil with a slotted spoon. Drain chicken on paper towels; season with salt.
Calories 658 g, FatContent 37 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 49 g
BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: KAREN
Categories: Breaded Chicken Breasts
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 cup dry bread crumbs|
|⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 teaspoon dried basil leaves|
|¼ teaspoon ground black pepper|
|6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Calories 281.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 13.7 g, CholesterolContent 75 mg, FatContent 10.8 g, FiberContent 0.9 g, ProteinContent 30.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.2 g, SodiumContent 326.4 mg, SugarContent 1.2 g
CHICKEN PARMESAN-STUFFED GARLIC BREAD RECIPE BY TASTY
Provided by: Tasty
Yield: 3 servings
|1 boneless, skinless chicken breast|
|2 cups flour|
|4 eggs, beaten|
|2 cups seasoned breadcrumb|
|1 cup oil, for frying|
|1 large baguette|
|10 slices mozzarella cheese|
|⅓ cup butter, melted|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese|
- Slice the chicken breast into ½ inch (1 ¼ cm) thick strips.
- Place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into 3 separate bowls.
- Roll a chicken strip in the flour, dusting off excess. Dip the strip into the egg, then place into the bread crumbs, coating it completely.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180˚C).
- Fry the breaded chicken strips until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove from heat and drain on a paper towel.
- Slice the baguette into thirds or fourths (each baguette piece should be roughly the same length of the fried chicken strips).
- Hollow out the insides of the baguette pieces with a knife.
- Lay two slices of mozzarella on top of each other with a 1 inch (2 ½ cm) overlap. Place a chicken strip on the overlapping region, then fold the mozzarella tightly around the chicken.
- Push the rolled chicken strips into a baguette piece.
- Slice the stuffed baguette pieces into 1 inch (2 ½ cm) slices, then place them tightly side-by-side on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together ingredients for garlic butter.
- Brush the garlic butter evenly over the baguette slices, making sure some drips in between the slices.
- Wrap the foil over the re-assembled baguette and bake for 20–25 minutes, until cheese is melted and the top is starting to brown.
- Remove the foil and serve with marinara!
- Nutrition Calories: 2689 Fat: 170 grams Carbs: 221 grams Fiber: 12 grams Sugars: 17 grams Protein: 67 grams