CRAB LEGS WITH GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Tamaralynn
Categories: Main Dish Crab
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|1 pound Snow Crab clusters, thawed if necessary|
|¼ cup butter|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 ½ teaspoons dried parsley|
|¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|⅛ teaspoon salt|
- Cut a slit, length-wise, into the shell of each piece of crab.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until translucent, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in parsley, pepper, and salt. Continue to heat mixture until bubbling.
- Add crab legs to the skillet; toss to coat with butter mixture. Simmer until completely heated through, 5 to 6 minutes.
Calories 520.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 1 g, CholesterolContent 274.2 mg, FatContent 37.5 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 43.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 17.1 g, SodiumContent 1030.7 mg, SugarContent 0.1 g
BOILED CRAB LEGS RECIPE – BETTYCROCKER.COM
Provided by: Paula Jones
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
|2 tablespoons seafood seasoning|
|1 tablespoon salt|
|4 lb frozen king crab legs, thawed|
|Melted butter, if desired|
- Fill large stockpot or Dutch oven half full with water; add seafood seasoning and salt. Heat to boiling.
- Add crab legs. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until heated. Remove with tongs to serving platter. Serve warm with melted butter.
Calories 170 , CarbohydrateContent 0 g, CholesterolContent 210 mg, FatContent 0 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 39 g, SaturatedFatContent 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 1580 mg, SugarContent 0 g, TransFatContent 0 g