MELT IN YOUR MOUTH POTATOES — LET’S DISH RECIPES
Provided by: Danelle
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
|3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled|
|6 tablespoons butter, melted|
|1 teaspoon dried thyme|
|1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon pepper|
|1 cup chicken broth|
|2-3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed|
|2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley|
- Place oven rack in upper-middle position. Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Cut potatoes into 3/4 to 1 inch thick slices, discarding ends. Toss potatoes in butter mixture. Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and flip potatoes over. Return to oven and roast for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven and flip one more time. Add the broth and garlic to the pan and carefully return to oven. Roast for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Calories 319 calories, CarbohydrateContent 49 grams carbohydrates, CholesterolContent 31 milligrams cholesterol, FatContent 12 grams fat, FiberContent 5 grams fiber, ProteinContent 6 grams protein, SaturatedFatContent 7 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, SodiumContent 622 grams sodium, SugarContent 3 grams sugar, TransFatContent 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFatContent 4 grams unsaturated fat
PARMESAN ROASTED POTATOES + STEP BY STEP PHOTOS
Provided by: Gaby
Categories: Side Dish
Total time: 50 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
|4 large Yukon Gold potatoes (cut into ½ inch dice )|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|3 teaspoons paprika|
|2 1/2 teaspoons granulated garlic|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)|
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the cubed potatoes onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Toss with the olive oil, paprika, granulated garlic, kosher salt, and pepper until the seasonings are evenly combined. Add the parmesan if desired.
- Transfer the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss the potatoes with a pair of tongs. Put the baking dish back into the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes. Remove the baking sheet and give them a final toss and place them back in the oven and roast until they are golden and crispy, about 10-15 minutes more.
- Remove from oven, dust with extra salt as needed and serve.